Saturday, May 16, 2009

Outer Space Tonight: more from Swayback


This week we have more Americana from Swayback.

Style: cow punk, surf punk, garage, Americana
Album: Outer Space Tonight -unreleased demo E.P.
Recorded live to Minidisc in 2002.
Engineered by David Chavez.
Players:
Lucky- Bass,
Jon Reed -Guitar & Vocals;
me-drum kit.

Track list:

1)And then Aliens Invaded From Space
2)Ready to Fall Again
3)Step Through the Door
4)Clean My Bones
5)Last Ride

These are pretty high fidelity, so I went ahead and uploaded them to the internet archive in lossless Flac format (MP3 and Ogg Vorbis too, don't worry). If you are not familiar with Flac, you can find out more info here including free software that allows you to use the format.

For any recordings in previous posts that are of high enough quality, I will be posting Flac versions on the internet archive. If you have a request, let me know.





No comments:

other places to visit