Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Gaze



Artist: aboombong
Album: admixture
Style: shoegaze
Release: 2012/2014
Players: aboombong, percussion; Dynamo Stairs, bass and guitars; Lana Van Boven, vocals; Wharf99, field recording; madrotter, samples.
Available in a variety of formats from http://aboombong.bandcamp.com/track/i-gaze-admix-one-suisse-miss

admixture, a two-track, interactive e.p. from aboombong. Back in 2012 I sent solicitations for additional elements for each track to my musician friends: not remixs, admixs. The additional elements here trickled in over the last two years. Additions are still welcome for both tracks. Send 'em if you've got 'em.

1 comment:

said...

icastico,

NØ here from Nothin' Sez Somethin'.

Totally off-topic, but just wanted you to know that I got your comment about The German Shepherds. I have their original LP as well & was going to post it but see that it was just re-released.

I didn't want to post up a link, but I didn't want you to think I'm into censorship.

I just thought maybe the band'll see a penny if people like what they hear on the single & go buy the LP.

other places to visit