Thanks for actually reading our blog haha. We are definitely trying to get our blog out there but it is rather difficult. Is aboombong your body of work? I am downloading it and what I have heard so far sounds very promising. Thanks alot for the link. goddamn those BP ruffians.
LLMs are real, AI is fake
-
This week on my podcast, I read LLMs are real, AI is fake, a recent essay
from my Pluralistic blog about the material reality of the Hugging Face
hack. Her...
Heartbeat of the Earth
-
This is another fairly straightforward mix theme. It dives back into tribal
ambient featuring hypnotic, repetitive drums, electronics, traditional
percu...
Gouranga Deb
-
♬ Pyar Zindagi Hai All I can tell you about Gouranga Deb is that he
released one other single on the EPEE Gramo label.- which is also Hindi
film tunes. If ...
RTG 1 & 2 (Conacry)
-
Sorry to keep you waiting so long. My health is poor and there was lots of
work.
So to keep you happy here the first two tapes that my friend Joris t...
Calineczka megapost
-
[image: undefined]
I have now finished my PhD and I'm free from the ordeal, but I'm still
recovering from it (i.e. sleeping, spending time being lazy or ...
Two from the American Southwest
-
I wanted to focus on two examples of local, almost “one-off” 78 rpm
releases that feature music of the American southwest, in the states of
Arizona and New...
The Zombies - Call of The Night
-
*The Zombies - Call of The Night*
*(soniclovenoize “1966 Album” reimagination) *
*Side A:*
1. *Indication*
2. *I’ll Call You Mine*
3. *Out of T...
Mozmen
-
released on Soisloscerdos by Bunshi
released on Soisloscerdos by Bunshi
Tags:,
License: Creative Commons | by-nc-sa
m3u: http://sonicsquirrel.net/get/re...
Elliott Smith Basement Remodel
-
Since the poor dead bastard's unfinished basement was completed by others
to their own design, here's my take, which is obviously better because it's...
MARS KUMARI supporting R.A.P Ferreira
-
R.A.P. Ferreira with special guests ELDON and AJ Suede and MARS KUMARI and
MAITRE D Wednesday January 11, 2023 Bottom of the Hill San Francisco, CA
tix...
BLOG STATUS : Backburner
-
This blog is on hold while I’m working on other projects. Future projects
will be announced via Twitter or Instagram. Follow TWITTER – INSTAGRAM –
BANDCAMP...
Eat More Cake
-
*Cake - Make Up Your Mind *b/w *Let Your Body Go *[MI-025 NOR 2021 24-Bit
FLAC]
New York act Cake only ever released one single, the space disco infused...
Internet au service de l’immobilier
-
Internet regorge de ressources précieuses pour qui souhaite s’intéresser à
l’immobilier. Cette tendance s’accélère avec la digitalisation de tout ce
sect...
We Crushed Some Bugs!
-
Thank you all for your feedback and patience while we worked through some
tricky bugs and server issues.
We’re happy to report that our team has crushed ...
Balani Show, Origins
-
“Balani Show” is a Malian phenomena with two decades of history.
Surprisingly, there is little about it, even in Western academic circles.
In Mali, it’s so...
Needle Time
-
*Posts on this blog are now closed. If you haven't already found it, you
now need to head over to Needle Time for my latest muses, meanderings and
rippi...
Hiroshi Tanaka
-
Does anyone know about the following Japanese 70s private obscurity ?
The name of the male artist is "Hiroshi Tanaka " .
No info on the Internet....
At la...
Love Song
-
Happy Valentines Day to my one true love. For 12 years now I've been making
music inspired by you:
The Circuit by Motion Sickness of Time Travel
Paul Clipson Memorial Fund
-
Please consider donating to our dear friend Paul Clipson’s family.
https://www.gofundme.com/paul-clipson-family-memorial-fund
Missing Pics
-
Sorry for the disappeared photos. Photobucket recently restricted "3rd
party hosting". I'm openly admitting to being too lazy to move all of my
pictures to...
Women in Indian Cinema
-
1. Bari Bahoo by S. Bhagat, 1951 (National Film Archive of India).
2. Duniya Na Mane by V. Shantaram, 1937 (National Film Archive of Ind...
The Divine Comedy - To the Rescue (2016)
-
Anyone that has been around mUsistenZ for some time knows how deeply I
admire Mr. Hannon's work, specially if we're talking about The Divine Comedy
.
Unfor...
-
Yu grupa - Yu grupa (1975) YUG
Tracklist:
1. MOŽDA TI, MOŽDA JA
2. OPROSTI LJUBAVI
3. BOLJE SE ŽIVI
4. ČOVEK KAO JA
5. NOVI ZNAK
6. JA MORAM DALJE
7. LJUBAV...
New direction to RITUALISTIC NATURE !
-
Ritualistic Nature will be in future a small music label, this space is
reserved for this purpose. So please visit the NEW blog on the link below
(or c...
The End of the End of the End of Year List (1-10)
-
*NUMBER 1 MOST BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR*
Failure - The Heart is a Monster
2. Deafheaven - New Bermuda
New Bermuda by deafheaven
3. Citizen - Everybody is Go...
HELEN - "THE ORIGINAL FACES" (2015)
-
H *Liz Harris* των *grouper* είναι από τους μουσικούς που δοκιμάζουν
συνεχώς διαφορετικά είδη μουσικής, δίχως να μένει προσκολλημένη σε έναν ήχο
ή σε ένα ...
COOP’s “Devil Girl Odalisque”
-
First came the devil in a ’49 Mercury. Then, a skull; most recently: a motor.
What could possibly come next, in our series of very-large-scale relief
pri...
Scotty Scott and his Vanity 45 (MP3's)
-
The Film City label is one which utterly fascinates me. It was the label
Sandy Stanton created after The Fabulous Fable Label, which I've written
about her...
The Browser Sound Engine Behind Touch Pianist
-
At the beginning of May 2015, I released the fun browser experiment Touch
Pianist. I received a lot of questions from fellow developers about the
tech us...
The Sounds of Life - Tom & Ellen [NYCAC 501]
-
The Sounds of Life
Tom & Ellen
Ellen Christi -vocals, percussion, flute
Tom Bruno -drums, ashimba, bells, flute, piano
Side A
1.Oriental Tale
2....
open road
-
Ok, moving on ... Records like Batteaux's 'Batteaux', John Martyn's 'One
World' and Kieran White's 'Open Door' are go to records on days when a guy
needs a...
Travis dropped from Top of the Pops repeats
-
The BBC will not show repeats of Top of the Pops featuring former Radio 1
DJ Dave Lee Travis, who was found guilty of indecent assault last month.
The BBC ...
Sorry we're closed
-
All good things must come to an end and this blog is no exception.I want to
thank every single artist/band/label who gracefully shared their music on
DCRYM...
Algerian Visual Literature : Comic strips
-
Writing from Algiers, Algeria:
Here is my latest contribution to Arab Literature in English dedicated to
Algerian comic strips written in the Algerian lang...
Review: Afrobeating Myself Sensible
-
Last May I had the luck and privilege to be in Seattle to see the
wonderful musical Fela!, during its short run there and, indeed and alas,
one of its las...
See ya later Creepscanner
-
Not that anyone reads this anymore, but I figure I should probably just let
those people who e-mail me asking for reups down easy by just cancelling
this...
"Update"
-
I apologize for the lack of consistent updates, I've been away focusing on
a series of web projects that have been taking most of my time. One of them
has ...
Concept Album progress...
-
*** If you would really like to hear my latest tune **"Intro" (aka "Blue
Born")** in its entirety, sign up on my mailing list on my main page
(http://www.i...
Astaron - LP / 12"
-
Long time no post.
Found out about this great dark new wave band from Austria through A Viable
Commercial, Goutroy's blog.
Don't know why this hasn't bee...
ztop !
-
Hi, Ok, I've reached my aim ! This blog is three years old. Time to stop. I
don't think I defenitively stop, but I'll post very much less, in dates
include...
LAGOS DISCO INFERNO IS BACK AGAIN!!!
-
Hello, blog fam... I've had some trouble with my Blogger account so I
haven't been able to make any new entries for a while, but if you're
connected to me ...
Rural Laos
-
Laos was one of the least recorded countries in terms of 78s. In fact, it’s
likely that there were NO 78s recorded in Laos itself. There was a batch
made b...
TONING : Pitch the Drone [Stunned Records]
-
Contrairement à ce que pourrait suggérer le titre de cette seconde cassette
de l'Américain Cody Brant sous l'identité de Toning, de drone il ne sera
guè...
Hello, residents of Reverbnation
-
Hi folks! After being on other sites hither and yon, I'm now on here. I'll
be bugging some of you later, I'm sure. Until then, enjoy these songs (3 of
whic...
Export: Dve decenijske liste umesto tačke na blog
-
*1) 20 najboljih za period 2001-2010*
1. Rambo Amadeus – Oprem Dobro (B92, 2006)
2. Moskri/Prti Bee Gee – Moskri 77-05 (One, 2006)
3. Nikola Vranjković – Za...
N'gola Ritmos
-
I haven't had much luck in finding old Angolan vinyl. Dear friends (Thanks,
Kris & Lay!) were looking around a couple of months ago in Quito but said
the w...
2009 archive cache
-
right, here is a file containing an archive page for each month of 2009
(mac users, please note these are .htm files (openable with either firefox
or IE, e...
left blank: 3. Thank-You Card to Bailey
-
[image: track art]
John and Will recorded the short loop that starts at 1:49 several years
ago. The trumpet melody was soon added, but it took a couple mo...
Jane From Occupied Europe
-
Jane From Occupied Europe, full discography including compilation l.p.
track and unreleased demos, plus 7" single/compilation l.p. tracks from Bubblegum
...
2 comments:
Thanks for actually reading our blog haha. We are definitely trying to get our blog out there but it is rather difficult. Is aboombong your body of work? I am downloading it and what I have heard so far sounds very promising. Thanks alot for the link. goddamn those BP ruffians.
Cat,
Yes, aboombong is me...and a new one will be out soon.
I had a hand in all the other music & artwork here as well
(well, unless I didn't, but I try to make that obvious).
I'll add a link...maybe I can send you some business.
Post a Comment